Wednesday, May 12, 2010

This is a blog

I've been a bit absent minded for a while now. Life in it's poorest form has been going on, so naturally things that I would like to be doing have been set aside. Now with spring here and various other sorts of freedoms I am getting back to life (back to reality?...thanks Soul II Soul). In the past month or so I've done a few firsts. Over Easter I drove back to Kansas City with Zoe for the first time on my own - Iowa is a bleak and boring land but satellite radio is a life saver. Went to Miami for the first time for Diana's bachelorette party. This first was well worth the humidity and the attempted loss of my soul do to a little too much fun - apparently there is such a thing. Also Zoey and I have taken on going to the dog park, which I have been frightened of for months. Good thing the girl is a lover and not a fighter and also that she cares more about the people in the park playing with a soccer ball than the other dogs there.
I know that I always do this but, whatever, it is what it is - I am going to attempt to blog more. I've been having a hard time rationalizing taking time out to blog. I've said from the beginning that this is a forum for me to just let people into my daily life. Nothing too specific and nothing especially emotional, just something to have fun with. I will in the future divulge about my private life a bit more, but this isn't a pity party nor a narcissistic endeavor - just a blog about me (ha!). Also, I sense some adventuring coming up that needs to be shared so here it will go.

Miami



Always photobooth'ing.

1 comment:

Life's a Beach! said...

Keep blogging Sarah! I love that photo of Zoey! I guess Miami's kind of like Vegas (What happens in Miami stays in Miami!).